Identifying your goals and dreams in life is an important step in creating your wealth. Do you want to travel the world? Build your
business empire? Or buy a farm where you can spend your retirement life?
Once you are clear on what you want to achieve, you can then next identify wealth creation strategies available in Australia so you can
start building your nest egg.
Some questions you should consider when investing your money include:
- What are my medium and long term financial goals?
- How much money should I invest and for how long?
- Should I invest my money in shares, property, or both?
- What are the tax implications of my investment?
- Is my adviser licensed to provide financial advice?