Expert in superannuation, self-managed super funds, insurance, personal investment, retirement and more.
Position:Senior Financial Adviser
Member of:AFA (Association of Financial Advisers), PA (The Financial Planning Association of Australia), Tax Practitioners Board Member, AFA Gold Coast Committee Chair, AFA Pro-bono advice network, Active XY Adviser member
Experience:Over 8 Years
Phone:(07) 3608 6800
Diversity of Experiences
Morgan began her career in the Financial Services industry in 2013 when she moved from the property sector to become a mortgage broker specialising in debt reduction, mortgage elimination, and specialised investment lending structures. Morgan always had her sights set on becoming a financial planner as she wanted to see her clients reach their financial goals. Her passion is seeing her clients break out of the “Groundhog Day rut” as financial pressure can affect many areas of one’s life. Morgan focuses on holistic advice to ensure that her clients are in a better financial position due to meeting her. Morgan heavily focuses on educating and empowering her clients to make financial decisions.
Her specialties are in Superannuation, Self- Managed Superannuation funds, Insurance, Personal Investment strategies, Investment structures, Cash flow, Wealth transfer within families, Taxation strategies as well as Retirement strategies for pension clients. Her diversity of experience allows her to provide unique insights when researching and implementing strategies for clients, together with any associated risks. This helps her clients achieve optimal outcomes.
Book some time with me
- Master of Applied Finance (Financial Planning) CSU
- Bachelor of Science
- Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning
- Diploma of Financial Planning
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management
- Self-Managed Superannuation Specialist
- Principles of Margin Lending
- Accredited Derivatives ADA1 Adviser
- Tax (Financial) Adviser Registration #25660458
Memberships and ongoing study
- A member of the Association of Financial Advisers (AFA)
- A member of the Financial Planning Association of Australia (FPA)
- An active member of the XY Adviser community
- The Gold Coast Chair for the committee of the AFA
- Part of the AFA Pro-bono advice network
- Participating in ongoing study to complete her CFP.
She has lived in Brisbane most of her life and enjoys spending time with her family, and friends. Of an evening and weekend, you will find Morgan either at the gym, walking her dog or performing salsa dancing.